Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Day before the BIG DAY!!!

So i was digging through the computer and found some pictures from the day before the wedding when Scotts family come in and when we went to dinner that night. Some of them are a little out there so im not posting them. I want to keep this PG. But enjoy the rest of them. And there are some from when i got my hair done for our wedding.


Gavin the "Little Ring Bearer"

Erin, Gavin & Chloe waiting at the Airport


Chloe, Uncle Tyler, Ethan & McKenna

Scott opening My Gift from His mom!!!

Me Trying to open Hs gift from His Mom!!!

I didnt get very far...

I apparently needed some help or encouragement.

Not really sure which???

This is what the beginings of True Beauty looks like...

I know this looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment