Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Baby Is coming!!!

Yes thats what i said. We are expecting a new addition to the family. We are so excited and cant wait. Our little jelly bean is due November 12th. Chloe cant wait to be a big sister. She grinned from ear to ear when i told her. We went to our first OB appoinment yesterday and actually heard the babies heartbeat. It was so cool. Mom and Scott were there also. Its a very exciting thing when you can hear a heartbeat, Scott said it seems more real now that he heard it. I guess thats true other than feeling sick all the time. I was so scared that we would be having more than one baby, but the Dr assured me that there was just one! What a relief that was.


It Says "PREGNANT"





Theres our little Jelly Bean, Top left corner



Baby's heartrate is 123 beats per minute

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! We havent met yet but I am a cousin of Scott's. Your little girl is soo adorable! I hope we can meet soon!

    ReplyDelete