Friday, July 24, 2009

Sheer Madness!!

So i realized today that with a second baby coming and a very active 5 year old I'm not going to have much me time. With Scott in school, studying and working its all gonna be up to me. Can i really do this? I guess at this point i don't have much of a choice. I'm just hoping that Chloe will be more of a help than a hindrance. But the up side of it she will be in school half a day. Why cant Utah be like Texas where kindergarten is ALL day? I have so much going through my mind at this point i don't know where its all going to go. Lets add to it, i don't want to do anything but Eat either. I cant wait for this little one to come. I want to be able to sleep comfortably again. I was going to repaint my toenails then i realized i couldn't paint them this time, my mom did. I cant bend over anymore. AHHHHHH!!!! It's almost over, Right?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are going to be busy! I'm sure you will be awesome at juggling everything! Sleeping comfortably is definitely what I was most looking forward to about not being pregnant...(besides having a baby, of course!) Hope y'all are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chica... i lost your new phone number... call me again! Lindsey Rhodes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I know this is last minute but I wanted to tell you that there is a family reunion this weekend in Island Park. Its the Watkin/Rees (rees-the side your hubby comes from) reunion. Its way fun and there are games for kids and adults to play! If you can make it...that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete